Author Topic: Thanks guys  (Read 2706 times)

Offline downndirty

• Park Sponsor
  • Insane crawler
  • 1319 Carbon St. Reading, PA 19601
Thanks guys
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »
like always these guys are the best, dropped mikes (m2) shafts off and within two days had them back in hand and ready to go.   You can not beat them hands down.

DNDOFFROAD.com  Your one stop shop for gears, lockers, lift kits, DIY fab parts, tube by the foot, and much more call or email us today for the most up to date prices. 610-451-5039 or downndirtycustoms@yahoo.com

Offline CaliXplant (M2)

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
  • Like they say...2nd gear and punch it!!
Re: Thanks guys
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 10:47:23 AM »
I talked to Brian to make arrangements to drop my shafts off after hours since I don't get off work until they're gone for the day (Wednesday night). They worked on the shafts Thursday, and I had my wife Kim pick them up Friday. And to top it off, they showed some of they're "Monster Trucks" (as my youngest son calls them) off to my two sons Josh and Carter. Thanks again guys, you ARE definitely THE best!
A.K.A. M2...

New pictures coming soon...

Offline beat cj

• locked & lifted
    • Nye Bros. Fab
Re: Thanks guys
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »
10-4, like everyone else says Bryan great to deal with and the quality of the shafts are great. Had a rear shaft shortenend about a year ago and just got my front shaft lengthened. Can't beat the service and turn around either!

Thanks guys!
chopped