Author Topic: Living Social Deal  (Read 3721 times)

Offline kbjeepin

• RCrocs Grand Marshall
  • Insane crawler
Living Social Deal
« on: July 24, 2012, 11:48:15 PM »
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/91-lehigh-valley/deals/407552-six-hour-guided-off-road-tour. Here is a fantastic offer through LivingSocial for the tour! Click for info. :)

Offline DonC72

• open/open
Re: Living Social Deal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »
Hi!  Just registered here as my wife just picked this up for me from Living Social.  I already have a Jeep so she picked up the 99$ deal. 

Can I ask a question about this voucher?  Is it good until the end of the year and are these on a per user basis or do you do them after you get x number of people interested?  My friend also picked one up and wanted to see if we can do them on the same day, but not sure how that works out. 

Also - is it kid safe?  The extent of our offorading on my JKU has been beach access and some spots local to go fishing, but nothing beyond that. 

Does the tour guide ride w/ us or do we follow w CBs?  Thanks in advance.

Don
<--- My signature goes here.

Offline kbjeepin

• RCrocs Grand Marshall
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 07:51:19 PM »
email mary@rc4x4.org and she will schedule a date that fits your schedule.  You and your friend can go together.  They are scheduled as groups or individual.  We are honoring the voucher for a year from purchase date.  It is kid safe and it is for the beginner and advanced driver with stock or modified vehicle.  The guide is in their own vehicle ahead of you.

Offline DonC72

• open/open
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:44 AM »
Thank you very much!  I look forward to it! 
<--- My signature goes here.