Author Topic: Trail cleanups  (Read 5044 times)

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
Trail cleanups
« on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:59 PM »
I am looking to get some help doing trail cleanups.  Mostly lopping and widening the trails back up. If your club wants to organize a group that works for me also.   Let me know some dates. 

I would like to find some help this weekend if possible.  Our deal is work a half day play the other half.  If you work all day you get a trail pass. 

Thanks Bernie.

Bernie
I would like to thank Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Clayton off road, Quigley Driveshafts, A to Z Fabrication and Team Ramrod offroad.
94 grand V8 with 7 inch Clayton long arm, 231 swap with SYE. Dana 44a welded. Quigley driveshafts, OBA

Offline Hammered

• two lockers
  • Junkyard Hooligan
Re: Trail cleanups
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:40:58 PM »
Berny, we'll get a crew together for ya.   :girlywink:
Jeep Fiend Club

Offline js_customs

• open/open
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:45:06 PM »
Yeah depending on when, I'm in.

Offline wickedwillys62

• two lockers
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 06:31:33 AM »
If my shedual permits im in

Offline Hammered

• two lockers
  • Junkyard Hooligan
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 05:06:53 PM »
Berny, is Sunday good with you??
Jeep Fiend Club

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 11:14:47 PM »
This Sunday I have to go out in the morning. 
I was contacted by mrshaft in a pm and was going to get a group together.  For latter in August. 

I was going to say if you can get a group together for a different Sunday other than Tata weekend that would be great.   But if this Sunday works better and you can get a few of the guys together then I can change my plans and do it then. 

Let me know. 
Bernie
I would like to thank Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Clayton off road, Quigley Driveshafts, A to Z Fabrication and Team Ramrod offroad.
94 grand V8 with 7 inch Clayton long arm, 231 swap with SYE. Dana 44a welded. Quigley driveshafts, OBA

Offline Hammered

• two lockers
  • Junkyard Hooligan
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 06:12:46 PM »
whats your minimum group head count that you want for clean up?
Jeep Fiend Club

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 11:12:10 PM »
I have a possible two coming up sunday.   If you have a couple other guys with you that is fine.  Let me know
Bernie

Offline Hammered

• two lockers
  • Junkyard Hooligan
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 06:05:46 AM »
there should be three of us for sunday as well. I'll call you tonight.
Jeep Fiend Club

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
there should be three of us for sunday as well. I'll call you tonight.

That will work for Sunday. I have an other person that wants to go out also.   Call me tonight after 330. I will be working on my jeep.   We will work out the details. 

Thanks. 
Bernie

Offline Hammered

• two lockers
  • Junkyard Hooligan
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 10:12:23 PM »
Beautiful day up there today. Now gotta check myself for ticks! hahaah  :ohnooo:

Jeep Fiend Club

Offline silverstar

• one locker
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 03:19:03 AM »
It was nice to meet the jeep fiend club today. Good group of guys and thanks for the sticker, it'll be going on the ole JK tomorrow once I clean it up. Had a good day trimming up the trails and look forward to the next one. My arms are sore as @#$% though! LOL.
07 JK Unlimited Rubicon. Red rock crystal. 2.5" Rough country spacer lift, 35x12.50 Goodyear mtr/k's on 15x8 black mb72 wheels.  Riddler diff covers, poison spider evap skid. More to come..slowly

(Sold) 08 Nissan Titan SE 4x4
PRG Leveling kit, 35" Cooper STT's, N-Fabs

Offline js_customs

• open/open
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 10:57:46 AM »
Nice to meet you Dave.  Looking forward to the next trail clean up, hopefully I can make the next one

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 12:45:04 PM »
Nice to meet you Dave.  Looking forward to the next trail clean up, hopefully I can make the next one

You can make it just don't do what you had planed.  Lmao.
Bernie

Offline sassygopher

• open/open
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
we could not have asked for better weather. nice meeting ya dave. i was clear of ticks, the dog on the other hand had 12.

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 03:41:49 PM »
This Sunday the 25th I have a group coming up to do some more work.  If anyone else is interested let me know.   I would like to leave the office by 9am.  This would be lopping and opening up the trails that already exist.  Nothing real hard.  Looks like it will bee a nice day for it.   

Let me know if you are not already part of the group that is coming and wan to help out. 

Thanks Bernie. 
Bernie

Offline trikpony

• locked & lifted
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »
bernie, any NEW trails planned?

Offline zj98

• RC park staff
  • Insane crawler
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 11:03:08 PM »
bernie, any NEW trails planned?

not yet. I am trying to get all the rest of the trails back up to good standings.  I will let you know when I do get some going.
Bernie