Author Topic: Race buggy/ Crawler  (Read 131 times)

Offline TimV

• locked & lifted
Race buggy/ Crawler
« on: November 06, 2018, 04:04:53 PM »
Selling my racer to get into something else.  Anyone who has seen this car race knows it is very capable for east coast racing with a good driver.  It's been on the podium 4 times this year in 7 races.  Two of the dnfs it had were due to driver error.  One flop, and once getting stuck in a sinkhole.

This car makes a solid racer, and I have the shocks tuned in fairly well for that.  It also makes a great crawler, and would likely have very few issues over it's lifetime doing that. 

Specs:
- 4.0L jeep engine with nv3550 transmission
- 3.8 to 1 Atlas transfer case
- 2.0 14" Fox RR coilovers front
- 2.5 14" Fox air shocks rear
- Approximately 15 gallon fuel cell
- Rear mounted triple pass radiator with 16" Derale fan
- PRP 5 point harnesses and PRP seats (I am planning to keep the PRP alpha, and will provide the match to the passenger seat in it's place, but we can work a deal...)
- 3" Profender front bumps
- Full hydro steering with a PSC CBR pump and a fast orbital
- 3 link front, 4 link rear with Currie joints throughout
- All stainless AN brake lines, with Wilwood masters
- 37" Sticky treps on raceline wheels.  5 in good condition, 2 extra tires included that may or may not be fixable.

Now the reason for the high price...the axles

The front is a 9" Spidertrax housing with a mega hi 9 center section.  Has 35 spline shafts with a spool and drive slugs.  Chromoly shaft on the driver's side with CTM joint.  Passenger is a stock shaft because I damaged one this year. The CTM may be salvageable with a rebuild kit, but the shafts are toast.  All will be included.

The rear is a complete Spidertrax 9" Pro series 3.5" housing with all the bells and whistles.  Yukon nodular center with 5:38 gears and a spool.  Equal length 35 spline 300M shafts.  Spidertrax unit bearings, with brakes, and 6 piston Wilwood calipers.  Housing is fully trussed with all brackets and tabs built from 4130 plate.  Built in September 2017 by Miller Motorsports.  Will provide build sheet upon request.

Asking $24,000 obo.  Let's make a deal and get this thing to a new racer.  Any flat out ridiculous offers will be ignored. 

Located in Pasadena MD 21122.  Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Text me for pics if interested.  410-215-465one